Sales Development Representative
Azumuta is transforming manufacturing and shop floor operations by redefining the interface between people and the physical world. We have multiple international manufacturing companies among our customers and enable production lines to build the things you interact with everyday.
We’re a software company on a mission to reshape manufacturing processes by digitizing shop floor activities. With our leading Industry 4.0 Platform cloud platform we enable an environment of connected manufacturing by connecting operators, with operations, machines, devices, and data that drives their process forward.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
Your role is key to the success of our sales strategy. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive net new customer relationships. The ideal candidate will be a driven individual with a “hunter” mentality who will take new enterprise customer ownership and drive significant growth.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals with experience in SaaS companies.
Who are we?
We’re on a mission to eliminate paper usage within production companies by digitizing their shop floor operations. Operating in more than 25 countries, Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. Our Azumuta cloud platform is a leading Industry 4.0 Platform which empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by digitizing their shopfloor operations.
We’ve been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Atlas Copco, Nitto, Duvel Moortgat, Ashland, and hundreds more on this journey with us. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With our planned move right in the centre of Ghent (Kouter 1), we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration in our brand new office along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. Today, we’re growing fast and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales net new opportunities within the top 500 industrial manufacturers.
- Work collaboratively with your AE’s sales pod to help drive pipeline growth, customer acquisition, and establish beach heads in enterprise accounts. You’ll also partner with Sales Engineers on product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and ensure data accuracy in Hubspot and with account plans.
- Practice excellent and effective communication with management, customers, and team members.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting sessions and sales team meetings.
Skills we are looking for
- Experience: 3+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling SaaS solutions into industrial organizations, especially in the Manufacturing or Supply Chain sectors.
- This is your playground: You have excelled at working on complex, six/seven-figure deals. You have experience using Meddpic, Challenger-based & Command of the Message sales methodologies to manage the sales process and exceed your sales goals.
- Collaboration: You are a team-first player and comfortable in a pod team structure. You realize that everyone on the team plays a vital role in contributing to the success of the sales process and winning new clients.
- Own it: You are willing to go the extra mile and have a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. You are highly driven and bring a strong sense of urgency and focus in everything you do.
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth in the sales team
- A high salary in function of knowledge and experience, individual bonus, supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, eco cheques, company car + fuel card, health insurance (Alan) ) 💵
- Working in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in centre of Ghent 🚀
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- A challenging work environment where we believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development
- Remote friendly 🏠
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings 🍻
- 32 days of Holidays with open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it 🏝
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done 🖥