Part-time WordPress Developer
Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. We build software that empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by better communication and digital support. We assist organisations with driving performance by enabling employees to learn, solve issues and offer information progressively on the shop floor. Our software connects workers, supervisors and managers to every single manufacturing aspect, and supports a culture of constant improvement.
We believe that creating such a software is the key element to make industries smarter. We therefore try to develop awesome products to help our users grow faster and smarter.
The Marketing Department is the latest addition to the Azumuta team. This newly created department is being led by experienced marketers that have already drafted a Marketing Plan for 2023. Your mission is to support the execution of this plan by helping to improve & maintain our WordPress website.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping create an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills (English)
Nice to have
- Experience in Elementor and multi-language website implementation
- Experience in SEO tools such as Ahrefs & Google Search Console
- Motivated to learn new things in Marketing & SEO
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, manufacturing scale-up in an international scene
- Possibility to work from the Ghent office in a nice and friendly environment with snacks, drinks, and other goodies