- How it works?
HOW IT WORKS?
Customer Success Manager
Who are we?
Azumuta is growing fast! We are a SaaS scale-up building a solution to help operators in factories around the world. From small builders to multinational manufacturers, Azumuta offers cutting edge software to simplify the lives of our customers.
The organisation is Belgium-based, founded in 2016, and currently operating in 10 countries.
At Azumuta, we are ambitious and innovative, raising the bar, taking ownership of everything we do and celebrating our success with the entire team. We value open communication, respect and creative thinking. We surround ourselves with a squad of talented people from all over the world, who all work together to our one vision of increasing the speed of manufacturing globally. If this sounds like the kind environment for you then you may be what we are looking for!
What a day in Customer Success looks like
As soon as leads become clients, you are their go-to person. You help them to get started with Azumuta asap. To be more concrete you focus on driving customers’ adoption of our product in a proactive way and you train, educate and onboard new customers and help them to be successful.You collaborate with customers to formulate strategies and tactics to ensure they both love our product and achieve their individual objectives and goals. You will follow up on user and customer emails and questions and build relationships with our customers.
This is what you do
- You oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations
- You give training sessions about the use of Azumuta. You assist customers in getting the most out of our product through a variety of different learning channels (by teleconference, webinar, …)
- Proactive identification of user training needs
- Track and monitor account status and escalate critical issues from customers
- Ability to communicate effectively across the experience / management spectrum, translate customer needs between technical and non‐technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s pain to internal Azumuta teams.
- Execute internal processes to streamline and optimize work
- Suggest KPI improvements & manage the onboarding process
- Keep accurate record of all work
- You are in close communication with the sales, customer success and support colleagues to ensure that each piece of the journey meets customer expectations.
- Informing customers of new updates by maintaining the notes of new software releases.
- (Genk) first 18 months you will be working on an innovation project at one of our customers.
Is it you, we're looking for?
- Preferably, you know a thing or two about B2B sales, you master the consultative selling method and are inspired by entrepreneurship.
- You strongly believe in technology and have affinity with cloud-based applications.
- Willing to take initiative and make suggestions on how the business can improve.
- Willing to speed up the onboarding process by going on-site if needed.
- Besides that, you speak fluent Dutch (native level) and English (professional level).
- Bringing first value online is your second nature, you have experience in solving more complex business challenges. You have the knowledge to advise business owners on a strategic level, recognize their problems and negotiate with them.
- Experience in a SaaS environment or agency knowledge would be a great plus and some HTML and CSS skills would be a nice extra.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally in the organized chaos of a fast-paced start-up.
What makes a good Customer Success Manager?
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have the natural reflex to go the extra mile
- You have confidence in managing conversations with demanding customers Fluent in Dutch & English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In order to be successful, you must be passionate about technology and providing high calibre customer experiences.
- The guts to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Manufacturing / SaaS knowledge by experience or education is a plus but not a must.
- You avoid executing repetitive onboarding tasks by proactively making clear user guides.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (meal vouchers, home internet…)
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, manufacturing scale-up in an international scene
- An early position in a fast growing scale-up, offering fast personal growth opportunities
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Regular and fun team activities and afterwork drinks
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, office days.
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen…)