Azumuta is transforming manufacturing and shop floor operations by redefining the interface between people and the physical world. We have multiple international manufacturing companies among our customers and enable production lines to build the things you interact with everyday.
We’re a software company on a mission to reshape manufacturing processes by digitizing shop floor activities. With our leading Industry 4.0 Platform cloud platform we enable an environment of connected manufacturing by connecting operators, with operations, machines, devices, and data that drives their process forward.
As part of the engineering team your job is enabling the interface between software, and physical devices. We have diverse technical challenges that require the design and implementation of new tools and systems to meet customer and product needs. We are searching for talented candidates with strong problem solving skills and broad technical skills. Ideal candidates may have experience from web-apps to embedded software with specific strengths along the spectrum of skills.
Looking for candidates to own important projects including visual programming environment for IoT devices, IoT dev kits and SDKs, integration and application of sensors and devices, monitoring tools for IoT device network, robust testing infrastructure for software and physical devices, web-apps for device related features, deployment and monitoring tools.
Who are we?
We’re on a mission to eliminate paper usage within production companies by digitizing their shop floor operations. Operating in more than 25 countries, Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. Our Azumuta cloud platform is a leading Industry 4.0 Platform which empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by digitizing their shopfloor operations.
We’ve been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Atlas Copco, Nitto, Duvel Moortgat, Ashland, and hundreds more on this journey with us. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With our planned move right in the centre of Ghent (Kouter 1), we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration in our brand new office along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. Today, we’re growing fast and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.
Skills we are looking for
- master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant industry experience
- Have a strong desire to control the physical world from the web
- Have gotten disparate systems or hardware working robustly together
- Comfortable with Linux systems
- Like to be challenged
- experience with writing tests
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- passionate about working with customers and energised by making them successful
- proactive communicator
- interested in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- displays initiative, self-motivation and delivers high-quality results
- excited to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- open to continuous learning and development
Extra bonus points for
- React JS
- Have implemented a visual programming language to execution engine
- Working knowledge of modbus, ethernet/ip, profibus, mtconnect, rs232/485
- experience with developing, testing and Industrial IoT
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth in the engineering team
- A high salary in function of knowledge and experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits 💵
- Working in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in centre of Ghent 🚀
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- A challenging work environment where we believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development
- Remote friendly 🏠
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings 🍻
- 32 days of Holidays with open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it 🏝
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done 🖥