- How it works?
HOW IT WORKS?
Sales Development Representative
Azumuta is transforming manufacturing and shop floor operations by redefining the interface between people and the physical world. We have multiple international manufacturing companies among our customers and enable production lines to build the things you interact with everyday.
We’re a software company on a mission to reshape manufacturing processes by digitizing shop floor activities. With our leading Industry 4.0 Platform cloud platform we enable an environment of connected manufacturing by connecting operators, with operations, machines, devices, and data that drives their process forward.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
Your role is key to the success of our sales strategy. The SDR has responsibility for detecting, contacting, qualifying quality contacts for sales executives, in line with the commercial strategy. Our Sales Development Representatives work closely with the Account Executives and the sales team to carry out a plan in order to make the company sell.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals with experience in SaaS companies.
Who are we?
We’re on a mission to eliminate paper usage within production companies by digitizing their shop floor operations. Operating in more than 25 countries, Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. Our Azumuta cloud platform is a leading Industry 4.0 Platform which empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by digitizing their shopfloor operations.
We’ve been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Atlas Copco, Nitto, Duvel Moortgat, Ashland, and hundreds more on this journey with us. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With our planned move right in the centre of Ghent (Kouter 1), we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration in our brand new office along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. Today, we’re growing fast and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.
- Contact potential clients according to a list that will be provided to you.
- Qualify if there are business possibilities through telephone calls, email or other forms of communication.
- Identify the decision-makers and what their needs are and discuss how we can solve them.
- Engage with prospects and understand their needs.
- Guarantee the transfer of the potential client information to the system.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts.
- Comply with and/or exceed the sales development objectives.
- Track your activity, find ways of improvement and contribute to the success of the SDR team.
Skills we are looking for
- You want to start a career in the sales or marketing department in B2B technology environments.
- You have a commercial nature.
- A fearless approach to outbound prospecting! (cold calling, emailing, pitching, etc)
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Enthusiastic, organized and you like to work for objectives.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good level of proficiency both verbal and written in English and Dutch.
Extra bonus points for
- You have previous experience in sales development/generation of new sales opportunities.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly objectives.
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot is preferred) and other sales automation/prospecting tools
- Ideally, you have 1+ years of working experience in a similar role (inside sales, sales executive, etc) focused on different markets.
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth in the sales team
- A high salary in function of knowledge and experience, individual bonus, supplemented with extra-legal benefits 💵
- Working in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in centre of Ghent 🚀
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- A challenging work environment where we believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development
- Remote friendly 🏠
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings 🍻
- 32 days of Holidays with open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it 🏝
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done 🖥