Google Calendar is a tool that lets you schedule calls, meetings and tasks - synchronized with other Google accounts.
Why integrate Google Calendar with Azumuta?
- Sync your Google Calendar with Azumuta in both directions so that all your tasks, meetings and calls appear in both calendars.
- A clear overview of all your tasks.
- Calls or meetings in your calendar automatically show the most important contact information.
How to integrate Google Calendar with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Google Calendar account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Google Calendar to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
Learn more about using Google Calendar as an integration in our user guides.