Get instant access to Google Drive for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Google Drive is Google's file sync app that lets you store all of your files online alongside your Google Docs documents, and keep them synced with all of your devices.
Why integrate Google Drive with Azumuta?
- Share and manage access to your files - either to view, edit or leave comments from within Azumuta.
- Get updates in Azumuta on changes in Drive, like comments, access requests, and new files shares with you.
- Find your files quickly, even if you don’t remember their name, by searching directly in Azumuta. Azumuta automatically finds the contents of any Google Drive file you share so you can find when you need it.
How do you integrate Google Drive with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Google Drive account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Google Drive to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Google Drive as an integration can be found in our user guide.