Get instant access to LDAP for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) is a network protocol that describes how to access data from directory services.
Why integrate LDAP with Azumuta?
- LDAP provides the communication language that applications use to communicate with other directory services servers.
- LDAP user authentication is the process of validating a username and password combination with a directory server.
- LDAP directory is a standard technology for the user, group and permission information and serving that to applications in the enterprise.
How do you integrate LDAP with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a LDAP-account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link LDAP channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using LDAP as an integration can be found in our user guide.