Get instant access to Navision for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Navision is an easily adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution which helps small and medium-sized businesses to automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock management.
Why integrate Navision with Azumuta?
- Connect people, processes and insights to make better decisions faster with embedded guidance, dashboards and interoperability with Navision and Azumuta.
- Take better care of customers by managing the entire sales process from Azumuta and achieve better results with connected service activities.
- Deliver products on time and adapt to changing business models with insight into purchasing, production, inventory and warehouses.
How do you integrate Navision with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Navision account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Navision channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Navision as an integration can be found in our user guide.