Get instant access to OAuth for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
OAuth (Open Authorization) is an open standard for authorization. Users can use this to give a program or website access to their private data, which is stored on another website, without relinquishing their username and password.
Why integrate OAuth with Azumuta?
- OAuth allows users to share specific data with an application while keeping their usernames, passwords, and other information private.
- It is designed for applications that can store confidential information and maintain state.
- Web server applications frequently also use service accounts to authorize API requests, particularly when calling Cloud APIs to access project-based data rather than user-specific data.
How do you integrate OAuth with Azumuta?
- Sign up for an OAuth-account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link OAuth channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using OAuth as an integration can be found in our user guide.