Get instant access to Office 365 for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Office 365 is a collection of many tools and services that are offered in the cloud. As a result, your documents are automatically saved online, you can easily share them and edit them together with others at the same time.
Why integrate Office 365 Calendar with Azumuta?
- All the files are no longer locked on one device, but you can consult and edit them on any device.
- Office 365 automatically synchronizes versions of files so that everyone always has the most up-to-date information.
- You can easily share files in Azumuta and you can collaborate in it at the same time.
How do you integrate Office 365 Calendar with Azumuta?
- Sign up for an Office 365 Calendar account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Office 365 Calendar to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Office 365 Calendar as an integration can be found in our user guide.