Get instant access to Open Protocol for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
In computing, Open Data Protocol is an open protocol that allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable REST APIs in a simple and standard way.
Why integrate Open Protocol with Azumuta?
- You don't need to ask for permission to follow the protocols.
- You don't have to buy particular hardware.
- You simply need to read the instructions and make sure the computing device follows that correctly.
How do you integrate Sign in with Google with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Sign in with Google-account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Power BI channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Sign in with Google as an integration can be found in our user guide.