Get instant access to Plan-de-CAMpagne for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Plan-de-CAMpagne is the complete, practical and easy to learn production control system (ERP) for customer order-driven SMEs.
Why integrate Plan-de-CAMpagne with Azumuta?
- By integrating all information in Azumuta about quotations, orders, stock, planning, purchasing, capacity, production and invoicing, you can improve your entire business process.
- With Plan-de-CAMpagne and Azumuta you can start the entire production process in a few seconds, such as drafting work instructions, preparing and placing orders and automatically checking stocks.
- As soon as the order has been received, it can be entered immediately in Plan-de-CAMpagne. Subsequently, the material requirement is immediately calculated, both in time and in quantity. Reservations are made and, if necessary, order advice is created.
How do you integrate Plan-de-CAMpagne with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Plan-de-CAMpagne account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Plan-de-CAMpagne channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Plan-de-CAMpagne as an integration can be found in our user guide.