Get instant access to Power BI for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that gives you a view of your most critical business data.
Why integrate Power BI with Azumuta?
- Excel spreadsheets, cloud services, streaming data, and on-premises databases — no matter where your data lives or what form it’s in, you get it in Azumuta.
- Instantly know when your business needs your attention with real-time Power BI. Solve problems as they occur and seize opportunities as soon as they arise.
- Create and publish content packs to your team or your entire organization. Your Power BI apps include dashboards, reports, and datasets that provide every user with a personalized view of their business metrics that matter most.
How do you integrate Power BI with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Power BI account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Power BI channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Power BI as an integration can be found in our user guide.