Get instant access to SAP for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
The SAP integration platform offers businesses integration services that are secure, reliable, and delivered and managed by SAP. It supports integration between processes and data between, Cloud applications, and other external third-party applications
Why integrate SAP with Azumuta?
- Apps keep work and information right at your fingertips.
- Connect the tools you already use to get more from them every time you work with them in Azumuta.
- You can work with apps in channels, where they’re a seamless part of the conversation, across all your devices.
How do you integrate SAP with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a SAP account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link SAP channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using SAP as an integration can be found in our user guide.