Get instant access to SFTP for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
The SFTP is an internet protocol that allows secure file transfer between different computers.
Why integrate SFTP with Azumuta?
- Using an SFTP program, you can upload the files for your website to Azumuta.
- You can also back up the website via SFTP. In that case you download the data from Azumuta to your local computer.
- You can also delete files and folders with an SFTP program. Note: if you delete all content, the visitor will no longer be able to use your website.
How do you integrate SFTP with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a SFTP account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link SFTP channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using SFTP as an integration can be found in our user guide.