Get instant access to SharePoint for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
By using SharePoint document management capabilities, you can control the life cycle of documents in your organization: how they are created, reviewed, published, and disposed or archived.
Why integrate SharePoint with Azumuta?
- Require an approval on documents before they are visible and check out documents to prevent any other authoring or editing on them.
- Get notifications when documents are uploaded or changes are made.
- Make workflows using logic to automate actions such as moving or emailing documents, and recording information.
How do you integrate SharePoint with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a SharePoint account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link SharePoint to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using SharePoint as an integration can be found in our user guide.