Get instant access to Sign in with Google for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Sign in with Google means a user is having an existing Google email account and can login via Azumuta which supports sign in with Google email easily.
Why integrate Sign in with Google with Azumuta?
- When you stay signed in to your account, you can use Google services soon as you open them.
- De techgigant biedt een verscheidenheid aan account bescherming en beveiligingsmaatregelen die zijn ontworpen om ongewenste bezoekers buiten de deur te houden.
- You can trace an email address to its sender by looking at the full email header. The email header contains routing information and email metadata - information you don't normally care about. But that information is vital to tracing the source of the email.
How do you integrate Sign in with Google with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Sign in with Google-account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Power BI channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Sign in with Google as an integration can be found in our user guide.