Slack is the collaboration hub that brings the right people, information, and tools together to get work done.
Why integrate Slack with Azumuta?
- Apps keep work and information right at your fingertips.
- Connect the tools you already use to get more from them every time you work with them in Azumuta.
- You can work with apps in channels, where they’re a seamless part of the conversation, across all your devices.
How to set up the Slack integration in Azumuta
- Sign up for a Slack account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Slack channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
Learn more about using Slack as an integration in our user guides.