Get instant access to Custom integration with webhooks for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Custom integration with webhooks are used by applications to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Why integrate Custom integration with webhooks with Azumuta?
- You can use a webhook to connect a payment gateway with Azumuta so that a user gets an email whenever a payment bounces.
- You can use webhooks to sync customer data in other applications. For example, if a user changes their email address you can ensure that the change is reflected in Azumuta as well.
- You can also use webhooks to send information about events to Azumuta for further analysis.
How do you integrate Custom integration with webhooks with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Custom integration account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Custom integration channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Custom integration with webhooks as an integration can be found in our user guide.