Google Drive + Azumuta
Google Drive is a file sync app that lets you store all of your files online and keep them synced with all of your devices.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to Google Drive for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Google Drive is Google’s file sync app that lets you store all of your files online alongside your Google Docs documents, and keep them synced with all of your devices.
Why integrate Google Drive with Azumuta?
- Share and manage access to your files – either to view, edit or leave comments from within Azumuta.
- Get updates in Azumuta on changes in Drive, like comments, access requests, and new files shares with you.
- Find your files quickly, even if you don’t remember their name, by searching directly in Azumuta. Azumuta automatically finds the contents of any Google Drive file you share so you can find when you need it.
How to integrate Google Drive with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Google Drive account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Google Drive to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Google Drive as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.