Microsoft Dynamics + Azumuta
Microsoft Dynamics is made to work together – and with your existing systems – for a comprehensive solution that connects your entire business.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to Microsoft Dynamics for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Microsoft Dynamics is made to work together—and with your existing systems—for a comprehensive solution that connects your entire business. So you connect with every customer.
Why integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Azumuta?
- Deliver more value in less time. Quickly adopt solutions—or augment existing ones—to enable your teams to accelerate results.
- Take a data-first approach. Unify your data and couple it with Azumuta to deliver insights and actions that create better customer experiences.
- Solve problems with powerful solutions you only get from Azumuta —all built to easily work together from the very start.
How to integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Microsoft Dynamics account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Microsoft Dynamics channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Microsoft Dynamics as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.