Navision + Azumuta
Navision is an adaptable ERP solution which helps businesses to automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock management.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to Navision for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Navision is an easily adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution which helps small and medium-sized businesses to automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock management.
Why integrate Navision with Azumuta?
- Connect people, processes and insights to make better decisions faster with embedded guidance, dashboards and interoperability with Navision and Azumuta.
- Take better care of customers by managing the entire sales process from Azumuta and achieve better results with connected service activities.
- Deliver products on time and adapt to changing business models with insight into purchasing, production, inventory and warehouses.
How do you integrate Navision with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Navision account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Navision channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Navision as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.