Office 365 + Azumuta
Office 365 is a collection of many tools and services. Your documents are automatically saved online, you can easily share and edit them together.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to Office 365 for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Office 365 is a collection of many tools and services that are offered in the cloud. As a result, your documents are automatically saved online, you can easily share them and edit them together with others at the same time.
Why integrate Office 365 Calendar with Azumuta?
- All the files are no longer locked on one device, but you can consult and edit them on any device.
- Office 365 automatically synchronizes versions of files so that everyone always has the most up-to-date information.
- You can easily share files in Azumuta and you can collaborate in it at the same time.
How do you integrate Office 365 Calendar with Azumuta?
- Sign up for an Office 365 Calendar account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Office 365 Calendar to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Office 365 Calendar as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.