Open Protocol + Azumuta
Open Data Protocol is a protocol that allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable REST APIs in a simple and standard way.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to Open Protocol for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
In computing, Open Data Protocol is an open protocol that allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable REST APIs in a simple and standard way.
Why integrate Open Protocol with Azumuta?
- You don’t need to ask for permission to follow the protocols.
- You don’t have to buy particular hardware.
- You simply need to read the instructions and make sure the computing device follows that correctly.
How do you integrate Sign in with Google with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Sign in with Google-account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Power BI channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Sign in with Google as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.