Slack + Azumuta
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta.
Find more by category:
Slack is the collaboration hub that brings the right people, information, and tools together to get work done.
Why integrate Slack with Azumuta?
- Apps keep work and information right at your fingertips.
- Connect the tools you already use to get more from them every time you work with them in Azumuta.
- You can work with apps in channels, where they’re a seamless part of the conversation, across all your devices.
How to set up the Slack integration in Azumuta
- Sign up for a Slack account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Slack channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
Learn more about using Slack as an integration in our user guides.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.