Gemba Walk Checklist
A gemba walk checklist is a lean manufacturing tool that management uses to acquire and document firsthand knowledge regarding topics like quality, safety, productivity and efficiency. During gemba walks, managers and operators can determine if work processes are being carried out according to standards.
Download our basic gemba walk checklist template and improve efficiency and reduce waste in your frontline operations. With our effective gemba checklists, you can:
- Document work procedures and processes in one central place.
- Identify, track and trace and prevent issues faster with real-time metrics.
- Collaborate with staff to address current issues.
- Create custom approval workflows and determine who can manage, approve, and release new versions of instructions.
Keep in mind that not all options are included in the free gemba walk checklist form.
Are you curious about azumuta’s full lean manufacturing toolkit, don’t hesitate to contact our industry 4.0 experts. Discover all options in a free virtual tour.
Future proof your operations
In an evolving industry with a shifting workforce, it’s more important than ever to connect frontline workers with digital strategies:
- Increase accessibility & control on the shopfloor.
- Reinforce updated standards.
- Train to your standards and reduce human errors.