Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. We build software that empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by better communication and digital support. We assist organisations with driving performance by enabling employees to learn, solve issues and offer information progressively on the shop floor. Our software connects workers, supervisors and managers to every single manufacturing aspect, and supports a culture of constant improvement.
We believe that creating such a software is the key element to make industries smarter. We therefore try to develop awesome products to help our users grow faster and smarter.
What you do?
As a Marketing intern you will play a central role in the global development of our brand.
- Publish marketing content of various types (newsletters, blogs posts, articles, e-books, guides, videos)
- Organize the company’s social media presence
- Use marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
(social media, web analytics, etc.)
- Improve the site’s traffic (Google Analytics, Google Ads…)
- Work closely with the marketing manager and marketing agency to run leads generation and leads qualification campaigns
- Create marketing collaterals and communication campaigns
- Organize webinars, events and partnerships
Who are you?
- You are taking a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication
- You have a strong interest in B2B SaaS and new technologies
- You are a team player with communication skills
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (oral and written)
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure. You will work directly with our marketing team
- A unique experience in a fast growing scale-up
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Ghent
- Flexible working hours and location
- Opportunity for a full time Job
- A young team of great colleagues who will be happy to welcome you!