ISO 9001:2015 Guide - Pursue ISO Standards with a Manufacturing QMS
Many types of companies use ISO 9001:2015 as a standard method of delivering customer satisfaction and regulating product and service quality within their industry.
Although ISO 9001:2015 is the most commonly implemented ISO standard, many businesses are discouraged and intimidated by the certification procedure.
In this ebook we explain the possibilities of setting up a quality management system and the added value of an ISO 9001 certificate for an organisation. This ISO 9001 guide covers:
- The importance of ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- The main differences between the ISO 2008 and 2015 standard.
- The 7 quality management principles.
- How to get an ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- The digital Azumuta solution.
Future proof your operations
In an evolving industry with a shifting workforce, it’s more important than ever to connect frontline workers with digital strategies:
- Increase accessibility & control on the shopfloor.
- Reinforce updated standards.
- Train to your standards and reduce human errors.
The leading Work Instructions Software designed for Manufacturing Industries
Automated quality control
Manage production and quality process controls by collecting critical data during your operations. Identify problems or human errors in production before they occur on the shop floor.
Frontline workers can access information directly from the shop floor (via a QR code) on a tablet or smartphone.
Streamline data collection to manage quality control easily and increase productivity in the field.