Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing software company based in Ghent, Belgium. Our platform empowers manufacturing companies to boost their productivity by digitalizing shop floor operations. We strive to create a paperless shop floor experience.
Founded in 2016, our customers include industry leaders such as Atlas Copco, Pfizer, and Toyota, to name a few. Azumuta is growing fast, and that’s why we’re looking for new talents to take part in our journey to digitalize the manufacturing sector.
We’re a forward-thinking organization that supports employees’ well-being through flexible work-from-home/office arrangements. Our office is located in the center of Ghent (Kouter), and it’s easily accessible by both public and private transport.
Once you’ve met your new colleagues and gotten used to the Azumuta way, it’s your turn to deliver great suggestions to improve our product. As a Backend Developer, you’ll join our engineering team and have the following responsibilities:
- Enhancing Azumuta’s REST API and implementing backend logic.
- Using your experience in implementing complex new features.
- Developing and supporting our Azumuta modules and thinking strategically about product development and future product characteristics.
- Participating in team meetings for the daily follow-ups, sprints, and milestones.
You’d be a great fit if you…
- Have an excellent knowledge of Node.js, Typescript & MongoDB.
- Have awesome problem-solving skills and are resourceful.
- Are familiar with GitHub.
- Can write quality code with automated tests.
- Are passionate about technology.
- Have a make-it-happen attitude, and you’re able to work independently.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (meal vouchers, home internet, and many more).
- Flexibility on working hours and work-from-office days.
- The best equipment for your needs.
- An early position in a fast-growing scale-up with an international atmosphere, offering immense personal growth opportunities.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway.
- Regular & fun team-building activities.
- An endless supply of snacks and drinks.
If you love challenges and take ownership of your work, Azumuta is the place to be for you!