Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing software company based in Ghent, Belgium. Our platform empowers manufacturing companies to boost their productivity by digitalizing shop floor operations. We strive to create a paperless shop floor experience.
Founded in 2016, our customers include industry leaders such as Atlas Copco, Pfizer, and Toyota, to name a few. Azumuta is growing fast, and that’s why we’re looking for new talents to take part in our journey to digitalize the manufacturing sector.
We’re a forward-thinking organization that supports employees’ well-being through flexible work-from-home/office arrangements. Our office is located in the center of Ghent (Kouter), and it’s easily accessible by both public and private transport.
As an IoT Engineer, you will be a part of the engineering team. Your job is to enable the interface between software and physical devices. We have diverse technical challenges that require designing and implementing new tools and systems to meet customer and product needs.
We are searching for talented candidates with strong problem-solving skills and broad technical skills. Ideal candidates may have experience with everything from web apps to embedded software with specific strengths along the spectrum of skills.
We are looking for candidates to own important projects, including visual programming environment for IoT devices, IoT dev kits and SDKs, integration and application of sensors and devices, monitoring tools for IoT device networks, robust testing infrastructure for software and physical devices, web apps for device related features, deployment, and monitoring tools.
You’d be a great fit if you…
- Have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or have relevant industry experience.
- Have a strong desire to control the physical world from the web.
- Have gotten disparate systems or hardware working robustly together.
- Are comfortable with Linux systems.
- Enjoy challenges.
- Have experience with writing tests.
- Have 2-4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Are passionate about working with customers.
- Are a proactive communicator.
- Are interested in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Display initiative, are motivated, and deliver high-quality results.
- Are excited to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Are open to continuous learning and development.
Extra bonus points if you...
- Have experience with React JS.
- Have implemented a visual programming language for the execution engine.
- Have a working knowledge of modbus, ethernet/ip, profibus, mtconnect, rs232/485.
- Have experience with developing, and testing Industrial IoT.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (meal vouchers, home internet, and many more).
- Flexibility on working hours and work-from-office days.
- The best equipment for your needs.
- An early position in a fast-growing scale-up with an international atmosphere, offering immense personal growth opportunities.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway.
- Regular & fun team-building activities.
- An endless supply of snacks and drinks.
If you love challenges and take ownership of your work, Azumuta is the place to be for you!