Developer With QA Focus
Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing software company based in Ghent, Belgium. Our platform empowers manufacturing companies to boost their productivity by digitalizing shop floor operations. We strive to create a paperless shop floor experience.
Founded in 2016, our customers include industry leaders such as Atlas Copco, Pfizer, and Toyota, to name a few. Azumuta is growing fast, and that’s why we’re looking for new talents to take part in our journey to digitalize the manufacturing sector.
We’re a forward-thinking organization that supports employees’ well-being through flexible work-from-home/office arrangements. Our office is located in the center of Ghent (Kouter), and it’s easily accessible by both public and private transport.
What do you do?
As a developer with QA focus, you’ll join our Engineering Team and help them to deliver great things for Azumuta.
- When you’ve met your new colleagues and gotten used to the Azumuta way, it’s your turn to deliver great suggestions to improve our product.
- You are responsible for defining the test strategy and increasing quality.
- You implement new tests and refactor the existing tests.
- You contribute to the development of new features.
- You will participate in team meetings for the daily follow-ups, sprints, and milestones.
You’d be a great fit if you…
- Have a deep appreciation for software quality and are dedicated to ensuring that every release meets the highest standards. Your commitment to excellence is evident in your approach to testing.
- Bring a wealth of experience in designing and implementing comprehensive test strategies. Your background includes a strong emphasis on UI tests using frameworks like Selenium or Cypress, API tests with tools like Postman or Jest, and Integration tests for end-to-end validation.
- Are familiar with GitHub.
- Are passionate about technology.
- Have a make-it-happen attitude, and you’re able to work independently
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (meal vouchers, home internet, and many more).
- Flexibility on working hours and work-from-office days.
- The best equipment for your needs.
- An early position in a fast-growing scale-up with an international atmosphere, offering immense personal growth opportunities.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway.
- Regular & fun team-building activities.
- An endless supply of snacks and drinks.
If you love challenges and take ownership of your work, Azumuta is the place to be for you!