React Native Engineer
Then maybe you’re the new Expert we are looking for! With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers. A team coordinated with agile methodologies. No matter the day, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
We’re scaling quickly, so we’re recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our very driven culture.
Who are we?
We’re on a mission to eliminate paper usage within production companies by digitizing their shop floor operations. Operating in more than 25 countries, Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. Our Azumuta cloud platform is a leading Industry 4.0 Platform which empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by digitizing their shopfloor operations.
We’ve been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Atlas Copco, Nitto, Duvel Moortgat, Ashland, and hundreds more on this journey with us. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With our planned move right in the centre of Ghent (Kouter 1), we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration in our brand new office along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. Today, we’re growing fast and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.
Skills we are looking for
- master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant industry experience
- experience with React Native, Typescript and REST APIs
- familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio, Gradle and XCode
- experience with writing tests
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- passionate about working with customers and energised by making them successful
- initial experience with managing projects with external stakeholders in an enterprise context
- proactive communicator
- comfortable with explaining complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- interested in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- displays initiative, self-motivation and delivers high-quality results
- excited to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- open to continuous learning and development
Extra bonus points for
- experience with native Android and/or iOS development
- experience with developing and or debugging React Native native modules and dependencies
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth in the engineering team
- A high salary in function of knowledge and experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits 💵
- Working in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in centre of Ghent 🚀
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- A challenging work environment where we believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development
- Remote friendly 🏠
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings 🍻
- 32 days of Holidays with open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it 🏝
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done 🖥