Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. We build software that empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by better communication and digital support. We assist organisations with driving performance by enabling employees to learn, solve issues and offer information progressively on the shop floor. Our software connects workers, supervisors and managers to every single manufacturing aspect, and supports a culture of constant improvement.
We believe that creating such a software is the key element to make industries smarter. We therefore try to develop awesome products to help our users grow faster and smarter.
What do you do?
As a Full-stack Developer, you’ll join our Engineering Team and help them to deliver great things for Azumuta.
- When you’ve met your new colleagues and get used to the Azumuta way, it’s your turn to deliver great suggestions to improve our product.
- You are responsible for the development of our web- and mobile application in which you start working in the back or front end.
- You’ll use your experience to implement complex new features.
- You develop and support our Azumuta modules and think strategically about the product development and future characteristics of the product.
- You will participate in team meetings for the daily follow-ups, sprints and milestones.
You’d be a great fit if you
- Have good knowledge of Node.js, React & MongoDB
- Have good knowledge of ReactNative, iOS or Android development
- Have awesome problem solving skills, being resourceful
- Are familiar with GitHub
- Are able to write quality code with automated tests
- Are passionate about technology
- Have a make it happen attitude and you’re able to work independent
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent
- A young team of great colleagues who will be happy to welcome you
- Cool team activities (happy hour, teambuilding…)
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- A salary in function of knowledge and experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- A challenging work environment where we believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development