Sign in with Google + Azumuta
Sign in with Google means a user is having an existing Google email account and can login on Azumuta which supports sign in with Google email easily.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to Sign in with Google for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
Sign in with Google means a user is having an existing Google email account and can login via Azumuta which supports sign in with Google email easily.
Why integrate Sign in with Google with Azumuta?
- When you stay signed in to your account, you can use Google services soon as you open them.
- De techgigant biedt een verscheidenheid aan account bescherming en beveiligingsmaatregelen die zijn ontworpen om ongewenste bezoekers buiten de deur te houden.
- You can trace an email address to its sender by looking at the full email header. The email header contains routing information and email metadata – information you don’t normally care about. But that information is vital to tracing the source of the email.
How do you integrate Sign in with Google with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a Sign in with Google-account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link Power BI channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using Sign in with Google as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.