SharePoint + Azumuta
Control the life cycle of documents in your organisation: how they are created, reviewed, published, disposed or archived.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to SharePoint for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
By using SharePoint document management capabilities, you can control the life cycle of documents in your organization: how they are created, reviewed, published, and disposed or archived.
Why integrate SharePoint with Azumuta?
- Require an approval on documents before they are visible and check out documents to prevent any other authoring or editing on them.
- Get notifications when documents are uploaded or changes are made.
- Make workflows using logic to automate actions such as moving or emailing documents, and recording information.
How do you integrate SharePoint with Azumuta?
- Sign up for a SharePoint account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link SharePoint to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using SharePoint as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.