Medior Sales Executive
Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. We build software that empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by better communication and digital support. We assist organisations with driving performance by enabling employees to learn, solve issues and offer information progressively on the shop floor. Our software connects workers, supervisors and managers to every single manufacturing aspect, and supports a culture of constant improvement.
We believe that creating such a software is the key element to make industries smarter. We therefore try to develop awesome products to help our users grow faster and smarter.
What a day as a Sales Executive looks like
- You’ll inspire manufacturing companies to digitize their workflow, you will help them to work smarter.
- You host a demo (online or on site) with them and will be responsible for the closing as well.
- You’ll work closely with our sales colleagues, as a team you are responsible for planning your sales demo’s.
- Provide customized quotes and negotiate conditions of the contract.
- You are outgoing and like networking activities.
- ou are a closer
- You have at least 1 or 2 years of experience in B2B sales and you know a thing or two about Customer Relationship Management and entrepreneurship.
- Passionate about sales
- An excellent listener.
- A team-player
- You are super excited about joining a fast-growing Scale-up
- You are fluent in English and French
- There should be no limits to your creativity when it comes to outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, cold calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified target markets to achieve your monthly targets of new opportunities created.
- Own the full sales development cycle, from initial engagement to qualified opportunity (This is not a meeting booking game). Therefore you are comfortable navigating from small to medium-sized businesses to multiple stakeholders and decision makers.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Marketing and Product to better solve your prospects problems today, and anticipate their new challenges tomorrow.
- You will be responsible for planning your activities including cold emails and cold calling, executing them to impact Azumuta monthly recurring revenue targets (MRR).
- It’s in your hands… it’s not going to be easy, but the reward behind will be immense.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (meal vouchers, home internet, …)
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, manufacturing scale-up in an international scene
- An early position in a fast growing scale-up, offering fast personal growth opportunities
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Regular and fun team activities and afterwork drinks
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, office days.
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, …)
If you love challenges, you take ownership and you’re bold and responsible for your own future – then this is a place for you!