Sales Development Representative
Who are we?
Azumuta is a fast-growing software company based in Ghent, Belgium. Our platform empowers manufacturing companies to boost their productivity by digitalizing shop floor operations. We strive to create a paperless shop floor experience.
Founded in 2016, our customers include industry leaders such as Atlas Copco, Pfizer, and Toyota, to name a few. Azumuta is growing fast, and that’s why we’re looking for new talents to take part in our journey to digitalize the manufacturing sector.
We’re a forward-thinking organization that supports employees’ well-being through flexible work-from-home/office arrangements. Our office is located in the center of Ghent (Kouter), and it’s easily accessible by both public and private transport.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’ll join our sales team and have the following responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients according to a list that will be provided to you.
- Qualifying if there are business possibilities through telephone calls, email, or other forms of communication.
- Identifying the decision-makers and what their needs are and discussing how we can solve them.
- Engaging with prospects and understanding their needs.
- Guaranteing the transfer of the potential client information to the system.
- Collaborating closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts.
- Complying with and/or exceeding the sales development objectives.
- Tracking your activity, finding ways of improvement, and contributing to the success of the SDR team.
- Your role is key to the success of our sales strategy. The SDR has the responsibility for detecting, contacting, and qualifying quality contacts for sales executives in line with the commercial strategy. Our SDRs work closely with the Account Executives and the sales team.
You’d be a great fit if you…
- Would like to start a career in the sales or marketing department in a B2B technology environment.
- Have a commercial nature.
- Have a fearless approach to outbound prospecting (such as cold calling, emailing, and pitching).
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to take the initiative.
- Enthusiastic, organized, and target-oriented.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good verbal and written proficiency in English and Dutch.
- Are a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product value proposition.
- Take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
Extra bonus points if you...
- Have previous experience in sales development/generation of new sales opportunities.
- Have achieved success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly objectives.
- Are experienced with CRM (Hubspot is preferred) and other sales automation/prospecting tools.
- Have 1+ years of working experience in a similar role (inside sales, sales executive, etc.) focused on different markets.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (meal vouchers, home internet, and many more).
- Flexibility on working hours and work-from-office days.
- The best equipment for your needs.
- An early position in a fast-growing scale-up with an international atmosphere, offering immense personal growth opportunities.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway.
- Regular & fun team-building activities.
- An endless supply of snacks and drinks.
If you love challenges and take ownership of your work, Azumuta is the place to be for you!