The Solutions Engineer role at Azumuta is a pivotal position that operates at the intersection of technology, business, and customer relations. As the manufacturing world evolves rapidly, integrating sophisticated technologies and digital solutions is no longer a luxury but a necessity.
To help our clients transition seamlessly, the Solutions Engineer’s role is instrumental in understanding, translating, and tailoring our B2B SaaS product to the individual needs and contexts of manufacturing companies.
More than just a technical expert, the Solutions Engineer is an advocate, a consultant, and a trusted advisor. They are the first point of contact when it comes to the technical and functional aspects of our products. In collaboration with our sales team, they paint a picture of the transformations our solutions can bring about, ensuring that prospective clients not only understand but also envision the benefits they stand to gain. They dissect complex challenges faced by manufacturers and align our offerings in a way that it feels custom-built for each prospect.
At Azumuta, we recognize that sales don’t just happen at the close; they begin from the very first interaction, and our Solutions Engineers are key players in setting the stage for success. They build relationships based on trust, expertise, and a deep understanding of the pains and aspirations of manufacturing businesses in the digital age. Through demonstrations, consultations, and strategic engagements, they lay the foundation for successful, long-term partnerships between our company and our clients.
Who are we?
We’re on a mission to eliminate paper usage within production companies by digitizing their shop floor operations. Operating in more than 10 countries, Azumuta is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in Ghent. Our Azumuta cloud platform is a leading Industry 4.0 Platform which empowers companies to improve productivity and quality of production by digitizing their shopfloor operations.
We’ve been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Atlas Copco, Nitto, Duvel Moortgat, Ashland, and hundreds more on this journey with us. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With our planned move right in the centre of Ghent (Kouter 1), we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration in our brand new office along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. Today, we’re growing fast and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.
- You will be the technical go-to person for Global strategic accounts responsible for providing pre sales technical/functional support to prospective clients, customers and channel partners
- You will be involved with projects from architecting a solution, demoing the solution, supporting technical discussions providing confidence to the customer through showing the platform’s capabilities, showing implementation support, customer use cases and scoping of the solution depending on the customer’s pain points.
- You evaluate potential customers’ technical needs and infrastructure to ensure they can successfully integrate and utilize our solutions.
- Manage project scope, timelines, and deliverables collaboratively with cross-functional teams and customers
- Partner with internal experts and customers to define project success and requirements
- Lead organization of information and communication to allow teams to focus on project work
- You are always looking at ways to improve systems at scale, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations within the pre sales engineering team.
- You relay feedback and insights from the field to internal product teams, aiding in the continuous improvement and alignment of our solutions to market needs.
- You assist in post-sales phases as necessary, ensuring smooth transition and handover to post-sales or implementation teams.
Skills we are looking for
- Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Computer Science) or Master degree in Economics (Business Engineering, Applied Economics), or related field.
- 2-10 years of either IT or technical application delivery experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in selling to or working with manufacturing companies to help them with their digital transformation journey.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, with an ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Close familiarity with enterprise systems such as ERP, MES, MOM, etc.
- Solution-driven mindset with a keen focus on understanding and solving customer problems.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Good level of proficiency both verbal and written in English and Dutch.
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth in the sales team
- A high salary in function of knowledge and experience, individual bonus, supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, eco cheques, company car + fuel card, health insurance (Alan) 💵
- Working in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up based in centre of Ghent 🚀
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- A challenging work environment where we believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development
- Remote friendly 🏠
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings 🍻
- 32 days of Holidays with open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it 🏝
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done 🖥